My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Polka Dots

I came across this picture and I was drawn to it.  First, I love old photos of sexy women and especially if they have red hair.  Being a red head as a young girl, I hated it.  I always wanted to be a pretty blonde or an alluring brunette like all my girl friends.  It wasn't until I got older that I liked being a red head.  As a matter of fact, I love being a red head.  Sooooo, I think that is why I am drawn to pics of red heads.  But you know what really drew me to this picture, the green polka dot bikini.  Not sure why, but I love polka dots!!!!!

Remember, it's all about us chicks!!

1 comment:

  1. I....I....I just had no idea! I'm so excited! Why didn't you tell me?? I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete