My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Storage Solution

See these cute hat boxes.  They sit in the corner of my bedroom and they hold some of my most prized posessions.  My purses!!  I thought I would share them with you because when I found them I was soooo excited.  I always look for different ways to store things, other than always stuffing everything into a closet.  It's my thing.  What way can I decorate and store something at the same time.  Of course these hat boxes are especially close to my heart because they have flowers all over them.  Now I know that this blog post is not the most interesting you will read today, but when I found these hat boxes it made my day!!!!  Talk more later.         Remember, it's all about us Chicks!!















No comments:

Post a Comment