My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Old Friend #44

So a few days ago I shared with you my feelings about my friend trail #44.  I hiked trail #44 everyday for the past two weeks.  I am really feeling my muscles again and I must admit, it feels great.  I thought I would share some pics.  Now these pics were taken with my phone so they aren't the best. 

This part of the trail is what I call "The Stairway to Heaven" This picture doesn't really show, but it is brutal.  I'm breathing pretty hard after I get up this path.
This picture is taken on top of the Stairway to Heaven.  Give you a feeling of how high it is.

This next picture is about half up the trail. I am breathing hard and sweating by the time I get here.

This next pic is taken from the top.  Now I love the feeling I get when I see this view. 

Thanks for letting me share an old friend.

Remember, it's all about us Chicks!!

1 comment:

  1. That would kill me for sure! More power to you girl friend.

    ReplyDelete