My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lucky Me!!

I was asked to babysit a bulb for my future in-laws while they were out of town. Guess what?  It bloomed while they were gone.  I am not sure what kind of flower it is, but it looks good in my kitchen.  I think they are coming to take it back today.  :-((  I'm sad.  It's the only thing of color these days.

What kind of flower do you think it is?

8 comments:

  1. WhaT a treat you got to see it Bloom!!! Gorgeous! What is it?? I am sooo bad with flowers. I just know that they are pretty. love, jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what that thing is but it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy -
    Wow! You are lucky. I am not too good with flower names, but I know a pretty one when I see one. I like the red!
    Maybe they'll come back and let you keep it!!
    Tammy : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I have NO clue what kind of flower that is, but it sure looks gorgeous! =) No one ever asks me to babysit plants, because I'm way too good at killing them off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an Amaryllis :) very pretty! I've never babysat for one before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops! that was me above...my son was signed in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy. Thanks for coming by my blog today to say hi! Your Amaryllis is gorgeous!! Lucky you. I wouldn't give it back!!!
    I will come again!!!

    ReplyDelete