My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Broken Wings

Look at these pretty angels.  Aren't they cute?  They sit all nice and pretty decorating my home.  I love the colors of them. I love country feel they give me.  I love that they sit next to a favorite plate of mine. They look peaceful, right?  I leave for work each day and there they sit.

Here is a pic of the plate they sit next to.  Wonderful, right?
Ok, but what's up with this?  At least once a month I come home to this. What goes on when I'm away each day?  Seriously?

Here are the culprits.



I think they have tons of fun when we are at work each day.  I know they look sweet and innocent.  But I have glued those angel wings so many times that the glue is beginning to take over.  Also, if you look closely at the picture, one of the angels arms are missing.  One time I found half chewed arms on the table with the broken wings.

So here I go getting out the glue.  I found something called gorilla glue.  Hopefully with this new glue I won't have any more Broken Wings.  Wanna Bet?

Thanks for stopping in. 

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I am pretty sure it is the dog :) Cats are just funny that way, they can always make it seem like it WAS the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't let those cute animals near the gorilla glue. It results in an expensive surgery. Don't google it - it's not for the faint of heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cindy --
    I love how you describe yourself in your profile and the cute blog name!!
    Thanks for stopping by "my place" and your sweet comments!
    xo
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My animals are naughty too. Love those angels.

    ReplyDelete