My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I want some!!!!

I saw an advertisement for something on TV.  I think it was laundry soap.  The little girl was choosing which pair of tights she wanted to wear.  She had a drawer full.  I love that!!  I want to be young enough to wear these.  I don't remember having the wonderful, colorful choices when I was young. Check these out.
Or these
And these!!


Oh well, just sharing my thoughts today.

4 comments:

  1. Let's make them and wear them to the eagles on friday night!!! With heels. And mini skirts with ruffles. And lots of blue eye shadow. Think anyone would notice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be great for my "mini Chick" (my granddaughter) she would be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I want pictures, Holly!! LoL I'll send you a tutu to wear also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN! these are so cool. i wish i were young enough to rock this look :)

    ReplyDelete