My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Time in Paris

We turned our office cafeteria into Paris.  We have all been working so hard that the Employee Engagement Committee wanted to show some employee appreciation.  And to go along with a big trip to Paris we went with the Paris theme. ps, I don't get to go on the Paris trip this year :-(( 




8 comments:

  1. Very cute!! What a great idea! Sorry you're not going to Paris. I have a beret you can borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, That is so fun! This is a lot cheaper! ( :
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh!! I'm loving this little Paris cafe!! I want to have a beignet and coffee there!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) My girls and I were just heading out to their gymnastics class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, but why don't you get to go to Paris? Seems like someone as nice as you should be first on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy! You and Holly need to come together to my house! We will thrift shop hop, eat at yummy cafes and sip wine, and talk for hours on end. We can watch chick flicks, and eat chocolate, and talk about who is the sexiest Grandma we know! Then, when you leave, you can load your bags with avocados, and when you are both back home, snarfing guacamole, you will smile and think your friend Kris in California!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to meet ya in Sept!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is cute but...
    where is the Eiffel Tower??? and the macarons?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited you are coming!!!! What shall we do besides Blog Sugar?????? Can't wait to meet you both, well, all three, I think Tammy is coming too!

    ReplyDelete