My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I went shopping!!

Ok, so I went shopping on line.  But look what arrived today!!  I am sooo stoked.  We have been so strict on the budget lately that unless we could buy it without a credit card, we didn't buy it.  Guess what? Business was good last year and I got to shop!!! I know it's a small thing but for me it's like Christmas today.

5 comments:

  1. Love, love , love them! So pretty and yet practical. Am I losing my mind or did you post twice today??? I'm ashamed of myself for I have nothing going on here in my head to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you chose red! Very nice! I love love love red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula Deen's I think? I got one pan :)
    I think I see Hyacinths in the background!
    They smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Finds...AND LOVE the color!!! I too shop credit cardless, and actually it's a great feeling and more fun when you find "Just the right treasure at the right price"!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    I'd LOVE for you to visit me...
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand what you are saying! When I get something, it's b/c I've had to wait and save for it; so it's that much more special. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete