My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Isn't it pretty!!

My first blooming rose of the season.  I had a long and tiring day and it was a pleasure to go in my back yard to see this!!

7 comments:

  1. I've never tried to grow roses. Seems like a lot of work. That color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, my grandmother loved yellow roses. I am interested in and fascinated with the language of roses from the Victorian era. The richer the color the deeper the emotion you held for the other. And the number given also had merit. But I am off the track, I love this rose, so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? You have roses blooming! I am so jealous! It's still frozen here! Thanks for visiting me today! Your blog is super! I am following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy!
    Thanks for the sweet blog comment tonight.
    I'm sorry you had a long day.
    Beautiful rose picture.
    Our roses are starting to bloom today and it just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thanks so much for the kind works on my blog, I really promise my posts are NOT that depressing, and usually are just a photo journal of my life.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful rose!!! Do you know the name of it? I love the different colors of the petals....I sure see why this could brighten any day ~ good or bad;).
    Thanks Cindy for dropping by to check out my dishes!!
    TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY! Hope its a better one for you~

    ReplyDelete