My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

An Adventure

We went on a little adventure.  We wanted to visit our friends in Mesa and it is a long drive soooo.... we thought we would try the new light rail. 
We hopped on and enjoyed the ride. I liked it because I love to people watch.  We made a stop on the way.  We stopped at Cooperstown.  It is a sports and music bar and restraunt owned by Alice Cooper.  It was a good place to stop on our adventure.  It is supposed to be where Jocks meet Rock. 

Thanks for letting me share some of our fun evening!

4 comments:

  1. I love days like that, adventure and relaxation all rolled into one great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? I keep putting you on my blog list but it keeps disappearing. I haven't done the light rail yet but it wounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you wish there were more "light rails" to take us fun places?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of the light rail before!
    Sounds like a fun day. Did you see any jocks rocking?

    ReplyDelete