My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My new favorite spot

In a little spot in the bedroom.  Comfy chair, my new lap top, a quilt if I get a chill.
The dog laying on the unmade bed next to me.

Really, I should have made the bed before this post but I figured I would show the real me.  My bed gets made maybe 4 days a week.  Today was not one of them. Sooo.... now you know.  Oh, and having a lap top is awesome.  I don't have to share!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That chair looks super comfy. Obviously, your pup prefers the bed, as does mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs there own comfy spot! That whole laptop/sharing thing is great! Have a great weekend, I think I might know where you will be for part of it.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks for sharing the real you! I'm in the same boat, sometimes the bed gets made, sometimes the bedroom door just gets closed so no one sees the unmade bed. =)

    Love your little nook too, it's so fun to have your own little spot in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! new lap top!~ how nice!!! and FYI... i don't make my bed all the time either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I have a kitty who lies upside down like that. That is when they feel like they own the place. Glad you got a new toy :)

    ReplyDelete