My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Addicted to words

I think I have a problem.  I didn't realize it until one of my daughters friends was laughing about it.  He said every where he turns in my house are words.  I looked around and he is right.  I think I love words!!
See!! I didn't realize it until I started taking pics. 











I didn't include everything.  I probably still have 10 more words around my house.  Maybe I better ease up on the words!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. I have words around the house too. Sometimes you just see something that explains your life so well you just have to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are nice words! Like the ones you said to me :) thank you :)
    I have a crochet piece I found that says "love me" and I framed it. Can't think of any others though...

    ReplyDelete