My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lovin' the new flowers!!

Even if the foliage in the yard is still dead my window looks great!!  If you look close you can see in the back yard that we still don't have the spring flowers.  We have had a bit of a cold spell.  But I always keep fake flowers in the window.  I got these plants at a dollar store!!!

6 comments:

  1. Really? I have never been a fake flower person but the ones I have seen lately have been really pretty. Yours look wonderful! Gonna copy you okay? Cuz you know I wanna be you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! the containers are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a fake flower lover, cause you don't have to water them! Dust them off sometimes, but water, never!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get out o' Dodge! They look real from where I'm sitting! You're just trying to make us all feel better, huh? Very pretty either way....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy...Always happy to meet an Arizona girl!..One day we are all going to have to get together for lunch...

    ReplyDelete