My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

BBQ anyone?

      Lovin the backyard!!  I need to have a BBQ!!



6 comments:

  1. Nice! That's what I want, a covered area. Especially here, we have a lot of rain and sometimes I just need fresh air, with no place to go. Love the color of that rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backyard! I'll be there tomorrow for the BBQ. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backyard looks so much better than mine right now. We're still practically dead but it's starting to come along. Let me know when the bbq is, we'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo look so nice!
    So when's the party? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring the potato salad! I like your wooden rack over there (pointing)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to meet you Cindy! Your backyard looks beautiful. That must be heaven sitting out on that deck on summer evenings!

    ReplyDelete