My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Random

I woke up this morning feeling great!!  I am down 12 pounds and lovin the way I feel today.  Guess what the secret is, eating right and working out.  Who would have thought? Right?  I have been going to a Zumba class with the girls at the office.  I LOVE THIS WORKOUT!!  Also I ordered the Turbofire workout and started that last week.  LOVE it!!  I think I finally found two workouts that keep me motivated.  I also helped to start a Zumba class at the club I belong to.  It is a little slow paced but the ladies there just wanted to get moving so I am helping with that.

I am right now eating my favorite breakfast.  Two turkey sausage links and two pieces of Milton's bread with peanut butter.  YUM!!  Milton's bread for breakfast makes me not even think about food until after lunch time.  At one I finally hear my stomach telling me to eat.

I got some new lip stick that I am soooo pleased with, I thought I would share it.  It is Cover Girl lip stain.  My new lip stick!!  I am all about nice looking lips.  I apply the stain and then I put a little gloss over the top for some shine.


I also got a new hair cut.  I tried to take pics but I am the worst.  So I look crazy in this pic but at least you can see the "do".

Told you it was just a random post!!  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Number 1) I didn't know they were doing Zumba at the club! How fun! 2) I'll eat just about anything with peanut butter or almond butter on it. 3) It's all about lips for me too. I used to use the cover girl lip stain and I still do sometimes. I found a new one I like better and it's non-drying. It's by Tarte. I get it at Ulta. I like the colors Envy and Moody. They both look good on redheads. Go try the sample sometime, I think you would like it. 4) 12 lbs!!! You go girl. I've only lost 10 but am now able to fit into last years pants so I'm happy. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haircut! You be stylin'! Man, between weight loss, new lipstick, and a new do...look out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Cindy Go! I loves me some peanut butter on Miltons! Unfortunately I am wearing last years pants, I need to get into pants for a couple of years ago :( LOL! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratualtions.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL!!! YOU ARE ON A ROLL!!! you are making me want a new hair cut!!! New lip stick!!! and a new toned BUTT!!! hehe. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOodness! Make us all look bad!
    I'm impressed :)
    I LOVe makeup :) your lips look pretty.

    ReplyDelete