My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Friday, November 19, 2010

44

I have a friend.  This friend is always there when I need to pay a visit.  This friend doesn't care how often I visit.  This friend doesn't care if I look good or dress nice when I visit.  This friend lets me vent, have conversations, pray and cry.  This friend doesn't gossip or see my faults. I really should visit this friend more often but for some reason I tend to want to visit this friend when my life is in turmoil.  This friend always seems to ease my pain and help me think more clearly.  One of the best things about this friend, I always feel better about myself after the visit!!!!

Let me introduce you to my friend, Trail #44 on North Mountain. I have been hiking this trail for a few years and yesterday made a promise to my good friend that I will visit more often, not only when I am in turmoil.


Tomorrow I will share the pictures I took on the path of my good friend, Trail #44.

Remember, it's all about us Chicks!!

1 comment:

  1. Never been there. Sounds nice though, looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete