My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am I nuts?

Last night I watched the movie "The Titanic".  Good movie, I have seen it all the way through twice.  So all day long I have been thinking about this movie.  And this is the "It's a chick thing" thoughts I have been having.  Not about the ship and how people died.  Not about icebergs.  I have been thinking, how come we women don't get to dress like the ladies in this era.  I am so in love with the clothes and the big hats that they wore.  Now, I probably wouldn't want to wear a corsett but I LOVE THE BIG HATS!!!  All day long I pictured when Kate Winslet stepped out the the car to get on the boat and the first thing we see is her big beautiful hat. 
Don't think I'm crazy, it's just a chick thing.

1 comment:

  1. I love that scene too! She looks so beautiful when she steps out of the car, I remember the scene well. I like the hats too but I really want to know what that shade of lipstick is. I think we would look good in that.

    ReplyDelete