My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flip Flops

It's January, right?  It's winter, right?    Hmmmm.....  I have been working so hard at the office because everyone in the country, it seems,  is getting snowed in somewhere.  I have been reading all the blogs and looking at all the beautiful pics of snow everywhere. 

Well, this is what I saw when I went to Walmart today.
I actually have to say, I love where I live.  We can wear flip flops all year long.  Really!!!  Maybe not first thing in the morning, but afternoon, yes, we can wear flip flops in January!! As a matter of fact, we have so many colors to chose from.  See.....

One thing though, to live here, we always have to keep up the pedicures. 

I have been told that I have Barny Rubble feet, but I bet his toes never looked ready for flip flops.

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember, it's all about us Chicks!!


1 comment:

  1. I totally need a pedicure. Haven't seen you in a while, we should get together for a day of fun.

    ReplyDelete