My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daily Tea Towels

I came across a Gooseberry Patch book many years ago with alot of projects that I would love to accomplish.  One of them was to needle point these cute daily tea towels. I have actually finished them and I am so excited.  I think they are adorable.  Here is a picture of where I decided to hang them.  I have a vintage inspired spice cabinet and bread box and I love the tea towel hanging between them.
Up close

Might as well show you an up close pic of the bread box and spice cabinet.


Check out the towels up close.  I love them. 


They are so simple and kind of child like. 

Thanks for letting me share some of my joy for today. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy!!! I just love those. You did a great job! I have some vintage tea towels that I love too but would love to make some. I really like your spice cabinet and bread box. I think our kitchen walls are the same color. One of these days I need to stop by and see your house.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog! And I am new to blogging too!!! And it looks like you are great at it! Thank you for sharing your joy! And your artistic eye and hand! I will be SURE to pop in again! Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, don't hate me but I've given you an award. Go check it out on my post. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have you follow, I have clicked to follow you here. I covet that bread box, but since I don't live close (lucky you!) it is safe right where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are they! They are so pretty I wonder if people actually use them.

    ReplyDelete