My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I found this picture of myself on the internet!!

I came across this print and I love it!!  Of course it is not me, LOL,  but I've said it before, I am a red head and I love finding vintage prints of red heads.  I look just like this when I talk on the phone. HAHA!!Anyway, isn't she cute.   I love the little phone and the stool she is sitting on.  And of course, you can't talk on the phone without wearing your red high heeled pumps!!!


Thanks for stopping by. Remember, it's all about us Chicks!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that really is you. Love her....and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I look like when I talk on the phone,minus the bosoms,great legs, sheer outfit...wait. I guess it isn't me. I'm glad it's you Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! heehee! This is a cute pic! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
    I am your newest follower!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete