My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Want some sunshine?

We woke up today and just had energy and cumption.  I think it's because of the wonderful weather.  Other parts of the country are still covered in snow and still house bound.  We opened up the windows and I started cleaning the inside and my sweetie started an outside project that really needed to be done. 

When we first bought this house we fell in love with the back yard  We love to entertain and we love to have BBQ's.  So when we saw the backyard, it was love at first sight.  I wish I had a picture of what the patio tile looked like when we moved in.  But over the years, the tile has been breaking and cracking because it was laid on top of concrete.  I guess concrete shifts and expands depending on the weather.  So, this is what he has been doing today.


Poor guy.  But he loves to stay busy.  I wish I had his energy.  While I was taking these pictures I thought this picture would show how nice it is outside today.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will share the patio in it's glory when he is done. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it! Hey, send that guy over here, I need some stuff done too.

    ReplyDelete