My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Friday, January 7, 2011

I am feeling overwhelmed

I haven't posted in a while.  I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed these days.  Work is crazy busy.  I also seem to have so much on my mind.  I have committments that need to be fulfilled.    I have projects that I want to start.  I have projects that I want to finish.  I am trying to get a super cleaning done on the house.  I have a diet and exercise program I want to committ to. aahhh!!!

I need to breathe and not get so overwhelmed.  I always get like this at each New Year.

I am reading through all the blogs that I have come to love, ok, calming down a bit.  Also,  got a good laugh from Larainy Days today.  That helps!!

Let me share with you my birthday gift from my sweetie.  It wasn't exactly what I wanted but it is growing on me.  He was so proud of himself for actually going to the store and picking it out. I love that he did that for me so how could I not keep it.  I actually like the way it looks with the quilt hanging behind it on the wall.

 I am thinking I might paint it.  It is really white!!  I don't know.  I am going to live with it for a while and see where my vision of it goes.  It really was a nice surprise though!!!

Till next time, thanks for checking in. 

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Coors Light is definately a keeper! I think it's adorable. So girly. It's a chick thing.

    ReplyDelete