My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I love catalogs!!!

In looking through some of my newest catalogs, I saw some cool stuff.  Here are the things that caught my eye and hopefully soon will have a spot in my home. 

Everyone knows how I love decorating and storage.  Wouldn't these look awesome on a shelf holding my pictures and magazines???
Any everyone also knows how much I love flowers.  Look at these vintage looking frog jars.  Perfect for my hall bathroom!!!  I'm trying to a shabby chic look.  Don't you think these would go perfectly????

Ohhh, and look at these!!!  They will fit right in with the old tins I already have displayed.  Don't you think they need a home???  My home???

Thanks for visiting and Remember, it's all about us Chicks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment