My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Love on a sheet pan!!!!

So one of my best friends and I had our annual bake fest, but was special this year is our daughters joined us.  What an amazing day.  So why did I title this blog "Love on a sheet pan"?  It is because I feel the love with my annual cookie baking.  I bake every year.  Sometimes alone, sometimes with my friends, sometimes with my daughter.  And then after all the baking is done, I give them away to people who mean something in my life, relatives, co workers, my boss........

So here are a few pics to share of my very special day.






2 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day. I look forward to doing stuff like that with my girlies when they are grown. Those cookies look amazing:) My address is ______...HA!

    ReplyDelete