My photo
What can I say about myself that is interesting to someone else. Hmmmm..... I am a mother, first and foremost and my kids are very important to me. Also, even though this was hard to admit, I am a Grandma. Love them soooo much. I am also a girl friend. I have someone in my life who loves me. It's a wonderful feeling. Also, I have a great job. I am not going to reveal how many years I have worked at my job in the travel business but it is over a quarter of a century. Yikes!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting me. I will try to update and keep my blog interesting so you can keep up with me and my life.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Plates, plates and more plates

I came across a picture that I just can't seem to get out of my head.  Isn't this the coolest idea.  I sometimes see plates and fall in love but always shy away from picking it up because I wonder what I will do with a single plate.  I guess I don't have the vision like this lady.  Check it out. I saved the pictures and can't find the source of them.  I'm sorry to the person that I am not giving credit to.  I want to find a wall in my house to turn into a "PLATE WALL"

Something else caught my eye that I also think is adorable.  A wall of vintage pot holders.  How cute it this??
Be careful, we might run into each other at the garage sales cause now I am on a mission to find adorable plates.

Remember, it's all about us chicks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment